Saturday, May 17, 2008

Whats been going on...........

Well this school year is winding down. Hunter had Class night on Thursday, they do a candle lighting ceremony where a senior lights a juniors candle and then they take their place in the bleachers and then they introduce the Class of 2009 and you realize that your baby boy is going to be a senior and graduate next year! I got a little teary eyed. Today we had Kloey Kennedy, and Braden's party at Massengill park on the lake, its a pretty place to have a get together. Hunter and Amber got to fish but they didnt catch anything.

I have got to get back into scrapbooking I am so far behind. Since we had our water leak in April I dont have my light fixture back up and its kinda depressing to be down there and look at it. Lois is having a yard sale this week so I need to get some things ready for that.

Havent been to CVS this week wasnt anything I need or any great bargains to be had. I got my stimulus check, Im gonna pay for Hunter's band camp and some of Amber's cheerleading expenses with it and I am wanting to buy a Wii if I can find one. I ordered the Wii fit to start exercising with. I only went walking one night this week, hope to do it more next week.

No comments: