Thursday, October 1, 2009

Time

Never have enough time to do everything that i want to do, I know most people feel this way even when they don't work or retire. I have several books that I want to read, tons of photos to scrapbook, and a messy house to organize. Several boxes of stuff to list on ebay. ETC..........
But I have to take a deep breath and realize that this is life and you can't always plan everything, you just have to roll with the punches and take what comes your way, realize that you can't control everything and you do your best.
I am thankful for two wonderful kids that are Christians, go to Church 3 to 4 times a week. It is a blessing to watch them grow and mature into adults and see their relationship with God grow. They went to the Church that I grew up in last Sunday and got up and sang in front of everybody. They did a wonderful job, I am very proud.

I have been working on my Scrapbooks at least 3 to 4 nights a week so I am getting some things done. It is starting to feel like fall now, got down into the 40's last night. I love fall and all the pretty colors.

No comments: